Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Intelligent Folks ahead. TED 2008 Awesome.

TED is amazing. I love smart! Give me smart ideas, smart people, smart design. I love smart.

"It's important to leave the security of who we are, and go to the place of who we are becoming. I encourage you to let yourself out of any prison you might find yourself in. Because we have to do something now. We have to change now." - Environmental advocate John Francis (below), who went 17 years without speaking."

Quote from, Ted2008: Days 3 and 4 Quotes on their blog.

I can spend hours watching all the great talks on their site. Thanks BMW.

I'm even considering having my own Pangaea Day Party! LOL, any reason to party.

Oh, yeah one more thing. Climate Change, the Earth will correct itself. Here's the deal. The temperature rises in turn water evaporates. Evaporated water becomes clouds. Clouds shade the Earth. Ahhhhh, its cooler. Temperature Drops. Global Warming Problem Solved. Side Effect of Clouds and Dropping temperatures - Storms, many storms, so you've got flooding and and blizzards. Enjoy.

No comments: