Friday, March 30, 2007

Las Vegas, NV - WPPI !!! Woot-a-Woot!

WPPI - That's Wedding and Portrait Photographers International to you bub. I went to Vegas to the gigantic convention and met new vendors, leaders in the industry and other photographers! It was great fun. I learned sooooo much I didn't have time to take a lot of pictures! Whats a girl to do? So you'll just have to live with these few of the folks I met. We all partied in Paris and Bally's in lovely Las Vegas, Nevada!

This is Alberto Moretta he was nice enough to introduce Jennifer and I to Mike and MeRaKoh.Mike Colon - awesome photographer.
Jennifer Grigg - if you need a photographer in the southern most part of Utah Valley ..call this woman!!
MeRaKoh - awesome photographer!
Then Jennifer and I ran into Julieanne Kost. - The High Photoshop Goddess, while we were getting dinner! You just never know who you'll meet at these conventions!

I even tracked down Anne Ruthmann! I love her stuff and it was so wonderful to meet her!

1 comment:

Anne said...

It was so good to see you in Vegas!!! I hope this year is off to a great start for you!!